Our purpose is to promote economic empowerment of women in society, through bringing balanced gender representation across the infrastructure industry.
We are proud to host a dedicated series of events, in collaboration with the global Women’s Infrastructure Network (WIN), and with the guidance of our Steering Committee.
The Steering Committee are working together to shift the dial on diversity – moving the infrastructure sector from good intentions to concrete action – to the benefit of industry and the community we serve.
Our upcoming events will focus on driving cultural change, challenging the status quo, and exposing industry leaders to new ideas and ways of thinking about diversity.
Join the Women’s Infrastructure Network today and work together with us to achieve gender equity in the sector.
- Join our invitation list by emailing [email protected] with the subject line ‘WIN Invitation list’.
- Network with like-minded people – join our LinkedIn group.
- If you wish to collaborate or share ideas with us, please reach out to [email protected]
In order to maintain a degree of independence and to ensure the success and relevance of the network and the aligning event series a WIN Steering Committee exists to provide advice to Infrastructure Partnerships Australia.
- Chair: Shannon Cotter, Oceania Strategy and Transaction Leader, EY
- Deputy Chair: Rachel Kennedy, Director Operations and Partnerships, Infrastructure Partnerships Australia.
- Louise Adams, Chief Operating Officer, Aurecon
- Marigold Look, Executive Director, Infrastructure, IFM Investor
- Damien Dunn, Assistant Secretary, Commonwealth Treasury
- Roger Lloyd, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Palisade Investment Partners
- Julie-Anne Mizzi, Managing Partner and CEO, Plenary Funds Management
- Siobhan Savage, CEO and Founder, Reejig
- Jayne Whitney, Chief Strategy Officer, John Holland Group
The Women’s Infrastructure Network (WIN) is an inclusive global network operating in the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom. Infrastructure Partnerships Australia is proud to convene the Australian Chapter.
Do you want to get involved?
HOST OR SPONSOR EVENTS
If you are an Infrastructure Partnerships Australia Member and would like to host or sponsor an event, please contact:
Senior Manager, Events
E: [email protected]
If you are interested in finding out more about our membership and annual events program, please contact us at: