Moving the infrastructure sector from good intentions to concrete action.
We are proud to host a dedicated series of events, in collaboration with the global Women’s Infrastructure Network (WIN), and with the guidance of our Steering Committee.
The Steering Committee are working together to shift the dial on diversity – moving the infrastructure sector from good intentions to concrete action – to the benefit of industry and the community we serve. Our upcoming events will focus on driving cultural change, challenging the status quo, and exposing industry leaders to new ideas and ways of thinking about diversity.
The Steering Committee
In order to maintain a degree of independence and to ensure the success and relevance of the network and the aligning event series a WIN Steering Committee exists to provide advice to Infrastructure Partnerships Australia.
- Chair: Shannon Cotter, Partner – Infrastructure Advisory, EY
- Deputy Chair: Rachel Kennedy, Director Operations and Partnerships, Infrastructure Partnerships Australia
- Deepa Bharadwaj, Executive Director, IFM Investors
- Louise Adams, Managing Director of Australia and New Zealand, Aurecon
- Roger Lloyd, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Palisade Investment Partners
- Siobhan Savage, Managing Director, Talent Gap
- Jayne Whitney, Chief Strategy Officer, John Holland
- Jim Betts, Chief Executive Officer, Infrastructure NSW
- Julie-Anne Mizzi, Global Partner- Infrastructure, AMP Capital
- Damien Dunn, Assistant Secretary, Commonwealth Treasury
Join the Women’s Infrastructure Network Australia 2019 events
WIN holds a series of topic-specific events with speakers relevant to the national infrastructure sector. We encourage anyone interested in receiving material related to the series, including event invitations, to register their interest.
International Women’s Day 2019 campaign
The Women’s Infrastructure Network (WIN) is an inclusive global network operating in the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom. Infrastructure Partnerships Australia is proud to convene the Australian Chapter.
Do you want to get involved?
HOST OR SPONSOR EVENTS
If you are an Infrastructure Partnerships Australia Member and would like to host or sponsor an event, please contact:
Senior Manager, Membership and Events
E: [email protected]
If you are interested in finding out more about our membership and annual events programme, please contact us at: