National Infrastructure Awards Nominations
The National Infrastructure Awards recognise and celebrate excellence in project delivery and individual achievement across the infrastructure sector. The Awards reflect Infrastructure Partnerships Australia’s dedication to genuine collaboration and partnership between the public and private sectors to deliver infrastructure and drive reform for the national interest.
Project Award Categories
The project awards celebrate success in the delivery of Australia’s infrastructure projects and services across eight categories.
- Advisory Excellence
- Financial Excellence
- Government Partnerships Excellence
- Contractor Excellence
- Operator & Service Provider Excellence
- Innovation Excellence
- Industry Choice
- Project of the Year
Begin application or read more about each Award Category and the eligibility criteria.
Individual Award Categories
The individual awards celebrate the personal achievements and contributions of leaders in the Infrastructure Sector across two categories.
- Future Infrastructure Leader of the Year (FIL)
- Women’s Achievement in Infrastructure (WIN)
Begin an application or read more about each Award Category and the eligibility criteria.
- To qualify, the nomination (or part thereof) must be an Australian infrastructure project completed (or partially completed) in 2022. On occasion the Judging Panel may accept projects completed outside of Australia if they have a profound impact on the Australian infrastructure market
- All nominations must adhere to the word limits for each question. Any words submitted over the word limit will not be presented to the Judging Panel
- All nominations must submit images that are approved for use in marketing material associated with the 2023 National Infrastructure Awards Night
- Specific requirements for each award are listed in their category
- Finalists will be announced throughout the week two weeks prior to the National Infrastructure Awards night
- Winners will be announced at the National Infrastructure Awards night on Thursday 27 April 2023 in Sydney
- Organisations will only be recognised if they appear on the nomination form. Please include ALL organisations who should be recognised
5:00pm Tuesday 7th February 2023
week commencing 10th April 2023
National Infrastructure Awards – Thursday 27th April 2023, Sydney
What you’ll need
- Project details (including project contributors, procurement method, delivery and budgeting information)
- A Project Overview used for marketing material in association with the National Infrastructure Awards
- Three images of the project (to be used in marketing material)
Things to note
- Projects can be nominated in multiple categories in the same nomination
- You can save and return to your nomination at another time
- Large images of your project can be submitted via email: [email protected]