Infrastructure Partnerships Australia’s Major Industry Lunches provide a forum to gather large numbers of the nation’s public and private sector leaders to hear from a senior political or industry leader on their thoughts on the sector’s key challenges and policy solutions.
- Julieanne Alroe, Chair, Infrastructure Australia
- Romilly Madew AO, Chief Executive Officer, Infrastructure Australia
- The Hon Anthony Albanese MP, Shadow Minister for Infrastructure & Transport, Shadow Minister for Cities and Shadow Minister for Tourism
- Luci Ellis, Assistant Governor (Economic), Reserve Bank of Australia
- The Hon Andrew Constance MP, Minister for Transport and Infrastructure and the Hon Melinda Pavey, MP Minister for Roads, Maritime and Freight
- The Hon Gladys Berejiklian MP, Premier of NSW
- The Hon Paul Fletcher MP, Minister for Urban Infrastructure
Please note the speakers positions are correct at the time of the event.
Do you want to get involved?
HOST OR SPONSOR EVENTS
If you are an Infrastructure Partnerships Australia Member and would like to host or sponsor an event, please contact:
Senior Manager, Events
E: [email protected]
If you are interested in finding out more about our membership and annual events programme, please contact us at: