The Leaders’ Boardroom Lunch Series is a rich program of exclusive boardroom lunches hosted by Infrastructure Partnerships Australia in partnership with its members throughout the year.
The boardroom style lunches are an important interface between our senior level membership and policy, business and political leaders across Australia.
Leaders’ Boardroom Lunches are hosted across the nations key cities throughout the year with each lunch featuring an eminent guest speaker to discuss current issues facing the sector. Members have exclusive access and opportunities to have open and robust discussions, fostered by the intimate boardroom setting and the administration of “Chatham House Rules”.
The relevance of the Leaders’ Boardroom Lunch Series is maintained through an impressive selection of guest speakers as well as the hand-picked guest list, ensuring targeted networking opportunities.
- The Hon Jacinta Allan MP, Minister for Transport Infrastructure
- Mike Mrdak AO, Secretary, Department of Communications and the Arts
- Corey Hannett , Coordinator – General, Major Transport Infrastructure Program, VIC Department of Transport
- Chris Eccles, Secretary, VIC Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Dr Steven Kennedy PSM, Secretary, Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
- Marika Calfas, Chief Executive Officer, NSW Ports
- The Hon Mark Bailey MP, Minister for Transport and Main Roads QLD
- Adrian Littlewood, Chief Executive, Auckland Airport
- Tim Pallas MP, Treasurer of Victoria, Minister for Economic Development, Minister for Industrial Relations
- Frankie Carroll, Under Treasurer, Queensland Treasury
- Jim Betts, Secretary, NSW Department of Planning, Industry & Environment
- Rosemary Sinclair, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Consumers Australia
Please note the speakers positions are correct at the time of the event.
Do you want to get involved?
HOST OR SPONSOR EVENTS
If you are an Infrastructure Partnerships Australia Member and would like to host or sponsor an event, please contact:
Senior Manager, Events & membership
E: [email protected]
If you are interested in finding out more about our membership and annual events programme, please contact us at: