The Leaders’ Boardroom Lunch Series is a rich program of exclusive boardroom luncheons hosted by Infrastructure Partnerships Australia in partnership with its members throughout the year. The boardroom style luncheons are an important interface between our senior level membership and policy, business and political leaders across Australia.
Leaders’ Boardroom Lunches are hosted across the nations key cities throughout the year with each luncheon featuring an eminent guest speaker to discuss current issues facing the sector. Members have exclusive access and opportunities to have open and robust discussions, fostered by the intimate boardroom setting and the administration of “Chatham House Rules”.
The relevance of the Leaders’ Boardroom Lunch Series is maintained through an impressive selection of guest speakers as well as the hand-picked guest list, ensuring targeted networking opportunities.
• John Fraser, Secretary, Department of the Treasury (2018)
• Dr Steven Kennedy PSM, Secretary, Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development (2018)
• Marika Calfas, Chief Executive Officer, NSW Ports (2018)
• The Hon Mark Bailey MP, Minister for Transport and Main Roads QLD (2018)
• Adrian Littlewood, Chief Executive, Auckland Airport (2018)
• Graham Millett, CEO, WSA Co (2018)
• John Bradley, Secretary, Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (2018)
• Anthony Manning, Chief Executive, Schools Infrastructure NSW (2018)
• Graeme Newton, Chief Executive Officer, Cross River Rail Delivery Authority (2018)
• The Hon Darren Chester MP, Minister for Infrastructure and Transport (2017)
• Roch Cheroux, Chief Executive, SA Water (2017)
• John Fullerton, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Rail Track Corporation (2017)
• Scott Charlton, CEO, Transurban (2017)
• The Hon Melinda Pavey MP, Minister for Roads, Maritime and Freight (2017)
• The Hon Jacinta Allan MP, Minister for Public Transport, Minister for Major Projects (2017)
Do you want to get involved?
HOST OR SPONSOR EVENTS
If you are an Infrastructure Partnerships Australia Member and would like to host or sponsor an event, please contact:
Senior Manager, Events & membership
E: [email protected]
If you are interested in finding out more about our membership and annual events programme, please contact us at: