Infrastructure Partnerships Australia’s Major Industry Lunches provide a forum to gather large numbers of the nation’s public and private sector leaders to hear from a senior political or industry leader on their thoughts on the sector’s key challenges and policy solutions.
Previous speakers of the Major Industry Lunches programme include:
- The Hon Anthony Albanese MP, Shadow Minister for Infrastructure & Transport, Shadow Minister for Cities and Shadow Minister for Tourism (2018)
- Luci Ellis, Assistant Governor (Economic), Reserve Bank of Australia (2018)
- The Hon Andrew Constance MP, Minister for Transport and Infrastructure and the Hon Melinda Pavey, MP Minister for Roads, Maritime and Freight (2017)
- The Hon Gladys Berejiklian MP, Premier of NSW (2017)
- The Hon Paul Fletcher MP, Minister for Urban Infrastructure (2017)
- Australia’s Infrastructure Agencies chair’s (2017)
- Sir Rod Eddington AO, Chairman, JP Morgan (2017)
- The Hon Daniel Andrews MP, Premier of Victoria (2017)
Do you want to get involved?
HOST OR SPONSOR EVENTS
If you are an Infrastructure Partnerships Australia Member and would like to host or sponsor an event, please contact:
Senior Manager, Events & membership
If you are interested in finding out more about our membership and annual events programme, please contact us at: