Being part of Infrastructure Partnerships Australia means setting the pace, leading the debate, guiding planning and developing policy for the priorities and direction for infrastructure development throughout Australia.
Policy Adviser or Senior Policy Adviser
We are recruiting for a Policy Adviser or Senior Policy Adviser, with a focus on transport, to join Infrastructure Partnerships Australia’s policy team.
Reporting to the Director of Economics and Policy, you will take a central role in identifying, developing and delivering high quality infrastructure policy and research.
You will also have unrivalled opportunities to develop and maintain effective relationships with senior business and public sector leaders, as well as key policymakers across Australia.
• conduct detailed and well-evidenced research and analysis on a broad range of policy issues across the transport sector;
• write policy documents, including major reports, briefing notes, submissions, and assist in the
maintenance of infrastrucutrepipeline.org;
• engage with senior executives from the public and private sectors on policy and regulatory matters – including through the management of Infrastructure Partnerships Australia’s policy taskforces;
• build and maintain strong relationships across Federal and state governments, regulatory agencies and the private sector; and
• think strategically about the role Infrastructure Partnerships Australia can play in the infrastructure policy debate.
Applications close Friday 28 September. Applicants must send a covering letter and resume to:
Human Resources Manager
Infrastructure Partnerships Australia
Suite 3.03, Level 3, 95 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Or email your application to: IPACareers@infrastructure.org.au
For further information please contact: Nick Hudson, Director of Economics and Policy on 02 9152 6018.
General Manager, Finance and Company Secretary