Being part of IPA means setting the pace, leading the debate, guiding planning and developing policy for the priorities and direction for infrastructure development throughout Australia.
We are seeking a confident, well organised & experienced Events Manager with strong communication skills in an exciting & challenging role on a 14 month maternity contract.
You will join a youthful, energetic and vibrant team of dedicated professionals, with exposure to Australia’s most prominent businesses, public sector and political leaders.
About the role:
You will be initially reporting to the Chief Executive Officer in this exciting role which demands a high level of organisational skills and an ability to work effectively across multiple tasks and priorities.
– Forward event planning including variations as instructed by the CEO;
– Event sponsorship proposals – suggestion & preparation;
– Event venue & supplier liaison;
– Review, approve & manage venue contract for major industry events
– Follow up with venue post event
– Liaison with various suppliers associated with major industry events
– Management of all aspects of the major event invitations and RSVP;
– Management of event aspects & taskforces in conjunction with the events &
– Review of guest lists for leaders’ luncheons and major industry events; and
– Management & liaison with co-partners of industry events
– Annual event budgeting in conjunction with the General Manager, Finance;
– Achieve budgeted surplus for events.
Read the full job description here: PD_Events Manager
Events & Membership Officer
We are seeking a team player with great organisational skills who is committed & focused to fill the role of events & membership officer within our dynamic team.
You will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Events & Membership. This exciting role demands a high level of organisational skills, with an ability to work effectively across multiple tasks and priorities.
About the role:
Support the development and delivery of IPA’s events programme; including:
– Administering and monitoring the invitation and rsvp processes for events, utilising our internal processes including HTML email distribution software;
– Assisting with events administration duties and event preparation as required such as venue sourcing, managing speakers; and
– Attending events and representing our organisation in a professional manner.
Support the development and delivery of IPA’s membership and communications strategies including;
– Maintaining the CRM to effectively manage members and other stakeholders across industry and government;
– Assisting with membership renewal;
– Preparing membership engagement reports; and
– Assisting with membership administration duties as required.
Read the full job description here: PD_Events Membership Officer
Applicants must send a covering letter and resume to:
Human Resources Manager
Infrastructure Partnerships Australia
Suite 3.03, Level 3, 95 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Or email your application to: IPACareers@infrastructure.org.au
For further information please contact Madalen Smith, Senior Manager, Events & Membership on 02 9152 6000.
General Manager, Finance and Company Secretary