2017 Annual Infrastructure Oration
Our Annual Infrastructure Oration event brings together Australia’s leading stakeholders from the infrastructure industry including investors, constructors, financiers, regulators and operators for an evening where the industry unites to hear a keynote address tackling issues of major public policy. The event is attended by over 600 senior executives from the public and private sectors, with keynote addresses delivered by prominent politicians, public servants and business leaders.
The Annual Infrastructure Oration has previously been delivered by:
- Vince Graham, former CEO of Networks NSW and Railcorp (2016)
- Scott Charlton, CEO of Transurban (2015)
- The Hon. Mike Baird, Premier of NSW (2014)
- Tony Shepherd AO, President of the Business Council of Australia, Chairman of Transfield and Patron of Infrastructure Partnerships Australia (2013)
- Hamish Tyrwhitt, CEO of Leighton Holdings (2012)
- Peter Brecht, Managing Director of Infrastructure at Lendlease (2011)
For enquiries regarding the Annual Infrastructure Oration and 2017 National Infrastructure Awards dinner please email our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Annual Infrastructure Oration
More than 600 leaders from across the national infrastructure sector gathered at last night’s Annual Infrastructure Oration and 2016 National Infrastructure Awards gala dinner, held in Sydney.
2015 Annual Infrastructure Oration
Infrastructure Partnerships Australia convened the Annual Infrastructure Oration and 2015 National Infrastructure Awards, at a gala dinner in Sydney on Wednesday night.
The sector’s signature event drew together more than 600 of Australia’s senior political, public sector and business leaders to share the observations of the 2015 Orator, Transurban Chief Executive Scott Charlton; and to recognise the sectors achievements across the past year.